Wellington, Colorado, just 10-15 minutes north of Fort Collins, still offers exceptional value, and perhaps the best value in Northern Colorado. Why do I like this town so much? Here we go…
- With both I-25 and rural roads connecting Wellington to Fort Collins,residents have a shorter commute than those in Windsor, Severance, Ault, Loveland, or Johnstown.
- Brand new Wellington Middle High School opening in Fall 2022, along with already established Eyestone Elementary and Rice Elementary Schools.
- A variety of neighborhoods, from the Old Town built in the early 1900’s, to newer communities like Buffalo Creek, Park Meadows, Sage Meadows, Harvest Village, The Meadows, Wellington Pointe, and Southmoor, lay on either side of I-25.
- Low-key Old Town with coffee shops, restaurants, grocery, and brewery.
- Closer proximity to Wyoming, Soapstone and Red Mountain Open Space, Red Feather Lakes, and Hwy 287. Quite a few folks working in Cheyenne choose to commute the 40 minutes and reside in the less-windy Wellington area.
- A variety of builders, including Sage Homes, Hartford Homes, Journey Homes, Apex, Gateway, DR Horton, CB Signature, and Kenrick constructed homes here, and it shows. Lots of unique, non-cookie cutter house designs!
- Victorians and turn of the century homes in Old Town.
- Price! Wellington still offers exceptional value compared to Fort Collins, Boulder, or Denver.
Please feel free to reach out to me to discuss your move into or out of Northern Colorado. Thank you!
James Sack, REALTOR®
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
1109 Oak Park Drive | Fort Collins, CO 80525
C: (970) 217-9705 | O: (970) 223-6500 | E: James.Sack@cbrealty.com | W: www.JamesSack.com