Brunner Farm subdivision just has it going. Why do I like this neighborhood so much? Oh, let me count the ways...
1. Close proximity to the Windsor Community Recreation Center, complete with climbing wall, swimming pool, basketball courts, billiards, and so much more.
2. Walking distance to Windsor Middle School, Windsor High School, with Grandview Elementary School just a few extra blocks west on Grand Ave
3. Founders Green Park and Brunner Farm Park are in the neighborhood!
4. One of the best performing King Soopers grocery stores is within .3 miles, along with Walgreens, Ace Hardware, Urgent Care, and restaurants.
5. Situated on the northwest side of Windsor, residents enjoy easy access to I-25 and the Harmony corridor.
6. A variety of builders, including Capital Pacific, Martin Signature, CB Signature, and M & M, constructed homes here, and it shows. Lots of unique, non-cookie cutter house designs!
7. Victorians that have modern amenities.
8. Tree lined boulevard!
9. Garages not always fronting the street.
10. Price! Windsor, at least in Fall 2020, still offers exceptional value compared to Fort Collins, Boulder, or Denver.
Oh, and did I mention that there's no HOA? Although there is a fairly reasonable metro tax, overall, I am so impressed by the Brunner Farm neighborhood every time I drive in and show houses there.
Please feel free to reach out to me to discuss your move into or out of Northern Colorado. Thank you!
James Sack, REALTOR®
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
1109 Oak Park Drive | Fort Collins, CO 80525
C: (970) 217-9705 | O: (970) 223-6500 | E: James.Sack@coloradohomes.com | W: www.JamesSack.com