Rossborough neighborhood in mid-town Fort Collins is my stomping grounds, with my family's house just a few blocks away. Why do I like this neighborhood so much? I could be biased, but...
1. The Rossborough community surrounds Rossborough Park, complete with basketball courts, cyclocross course, playground, workout equipment, and a fantastic open field for ultimate, soccer, whatever.
2. Walking distance to Rocky Mountain High School, with Blevins Middle School and Webber Middle School just a few extra bikeable blocks away.
3. Easy access to the Spring Creek Trail for biking, walking, running!
4. Walgreens, Joseph's Hardware, Urgent Care, and dental offices are within a couple of minutes' proximity.
5. Situated off of Shields and between Horsetooth and Drake, residents love the easy access to Whole Foods, King Soopers, Safeway, Sprouts, as well as local restaurants like Raising Cane's Chicken, Beijing Noodle, Simply Thai, Berry Blends, Pulcinella Pizzeria, Pho Duy, Simmer, Mt. Everest, The Chicken Coop, Vincent Gastroteca, Bama Breeze.
6. No HOA OR Metro District Tax!
7. Mature landscaping.
8. Our kids' favorite sledding hill in all of Fort Collins (reach out if you would like to know the secret location!)
9. Architectural variety abounds, with everything from detached garages to multi-story and ranch houses.
10. Price! Rossborough still offers exceptional value compared to other communities in Fort Collins, with houses as small as 960 square feet, or as big as 2700 square feet.
Please feel free to reach out to me to discuss your move into or out of Northern Colorado. Thank you!
James Sack, REALTOR®
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
1109 Oak Park Drive | Fort Collins, CO 80525
C: (970) 217-9705 | O: (970) 223-6500 | E: James.Sack@coloradohomes.com | W: www.JamesSack.com